Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Loic TERPANT <lt...@sopra.com> on 2000/12/22 16:21:14 UTC

Manipulate XSL with Java.

Hello,

How can I import a new stylesheet in an XSL in Java. I try this but it doesn't work :

processor = application.getXslProcessorMain(request, response);
// The stylesheet where I want to add an import
styleSheet = application.getXslManageLoanMain(response);

Vector v = styleSheet.getImports();
XSLTEngineImpl p = new XSLTEngineImpl(new XMLParserLiaisonDefault());

Stylesheet s = new Stylesheet(styleSheet, p, application.getOfficeServlet().getServletContext().getRealPath("test.xsl"));
v.add(s);
styleSheet.setImports(v);

Thank you,
Loic Terpant