Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Johannes Zillmann <jz...@googlemail.com> on 2010/08/26 00:20:33 UTC

svn/git revisions for 0.20.2

Hey folks,

can somebody tell me how to get the source versions from git/svn for hadoop-hdfs and hadoop-mapreduce ?
In hadoop-common there are branches and tags for the release. But how to get the corresponding version of the other 2 projects ?

any help would be appreciated!
Johannes

Re: svn/git revisions for 0.20.2

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.
On Aug 25, 2010, at 3:20 PM, Johannes Zillmann wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> can somebody tell me how to get the source versions from git/svn for
> hadoop-hdfs and hadoop-mapreduce ?
> In hadoop-common there are branches and tags for the release. But
> how to get the corresponding version of the other 2 projects ?

0.20 was pre-project split, so common included hdfs and mapreduce.

-- Owen