Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jerry Smith <js...@qcfreightservice.com> on 2016/08/29 17:54:49 UTC

4.0.6 and OpenJPA 2.4.1 :(

It seems trying to use OpenJPA 2.4.1 'out of the box' in 4.0.x is still a
bust, it's still getting these types of errors:

<openjpa-2.4.1-r422266:1730418 nonfatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Resource does not
exist: bundle://213.0:1/

'Nonfatal' is a lie, as whenever you try and persist anything it errors with
the same message and does not change the database state.

By default it installs the 2.3.0 JPA container, dies.
I tried the 2.4.0 JPA container feature from maven central, dies.
I tried the 'jpa-custom' feature described in KARAF-4535, dies.

Re: 4.0.6 and OpenJPA 2.4.1 :(

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I just tested on karaf 4.0.7 and can not reproduce the error.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-4535

Christian

On 26.09.2016 21:20, Jerry Smith wrote:
> Just tried 4.0.7 and am getting the same issue.  Will this be in 4.0.8?

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: 4.0.6 and OpenJPA 2.4.1 :(

Posted by Jerry Smith <js...@qcfreightservice.com>.
Just tried 4.0.7 and am getting the same issue.  Will this be in 4.0.8?

Re: 4.0.6 and OpenJPA 2.4.1 :(

Posted by Jerry Smith <js...@qcfreightservice.com>.
Great!  Thanks, JB.

Re: 4.0.6 and OpenJPA 2.4.1 :(

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
The Jira about this is still open. As we will release Karaf 4.0.7 very soon, I will include it if possible.

Regards
JB