Posted to user@bloodhound.apache.org by Turar Sandybayev <sa...@ualberta.ca> on 2013/11/13 23:24:17 UTC

Deleting attachments

Hello,

I seem to be unable to delete ticket or wiki attachments, signed in as
admin. No delete button anywhere. Is there anything that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Turar

Re: Deleting attachments

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>.
On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Turar Sandybayev <sa...@ualberta.ca>wrote:

> Thanks Ryan, I did find it!

Let me know if you have any suggestions on how we can make it easier to
spot. Just now I added a margin around the button so that it doesn't run
into the attachment. I think it looks better now.

[image: Inline image 1]

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/bloodhound/trunk/bloodhound_theme/bhtheme/templates/bh_attachment.html?view=diff&r1=1541751&r2=1541752&pathrev=1541752

RE: Deleting attachments

Posted by Turar Sandybayev <sa...@ualberta.ca>.
Thanks Ryan, I did find it!

I seem to be unable to delete ticket or wiki attachments, signed in as
admin. No delete button anywhere. Is there anything that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Turar

The delete button may be a bit difficult to find. Assuming you have an
attachment on a wiki page,

 1. Expand the Attachments section and follow the link for the attachment:

Inline image 1

 2. You should find a small "Delete Attachment" button on the bottom of the
page:

Inline image 3

Let me know if this is not the case for you and we can investigate further.

Re: Deleting attachments

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>.
On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Turar Sandybayev <sa...@ualberta.ca>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I seem to be unable to delete ticket or wiki attachments, signed in as
> admin. No delete button anywhere. Is there anything that I’m missing?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Turar

The delete button may be a bit difficult to find. Assuming you have an
attachment on a wiki page,

 1. Expand the Attachments section and follow the link for the attachment:

[image: Inline image 1]

 2. You should find a small "Delete Attachment" button on the bottom of the
page:

[image: Inline image 3]

Let me know if this is not the case for you and we can investigate further.