Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2012/08/02 16:20:23 UTC

Re: Adding relations in a CAS

On 7/12/2012 2:47 AM, bp.untn@gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Marshall,
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:
>
>> The document analyzer has a "feature" that only shows types that are
>> declared to
>> be "outputs" in the capabilities section of the descriptor that it is
>> running.
>>
> Yes, we discovered that "feature". But thanks for mentioning that, I think
> this is useful also for others.
>
> However, our question of how and whether non-Annotation-derived types are
> visualized in the document analyzer is still not really answered.

I don't recall exactly (would need to read the source code...) but I think that
the document analyzer is only set up to show feature structures that are
annotations.  You can use other tools, such as the CVD tool which I think has an
ability to show all the feature structures, instead of the Document Analyzer.

-Marshall