Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gajo Csaba <cg...@i-rose.si> on 2009/07/31 09:17:35 UTC

Modal dialog's components get disabled after closing

Hi,

I have a class which extends ModalWindow and has just one content panel
inside. I've added several radio buttons and ajaxfallbackbuttons to it.
When I display it with dialog.show(target) it shows without problem.

I also have a "Cancel" button in it, which is supposed to close the
dialog. It's code is: dialog.close(target). This also works, it closes
the dialog.

The problem is, when I open the same dialog again, all components inside
are disabled! Why is this so? How can I close the dialog without getting
all of its components disabled?

Regards,
Csaba

Re: Modal dialog's components get disabled after closing

Posted by Gajo Csaba <cg...@i-rose.si>.
I've found the error, looks like our abstract class which extends the
ModalWindow had
contentPanel.setEnabled(false);
written in its close callback method...