Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Giovanni Azua <gi...@imc.nl> on 2007/10/09 18:50:46 UTC

OT: accessing System.getProperty from JSP

hi,

the following in a JSP does not generate anything ... any advice on the
way to do it using S2? Well I could just export it as an additional
Action property but it is not very elegant.

<% System.getProperty("java.io.tmpdir"); %>

TIA,
regards,
Giovanni

RE: accessing System.getProperty from JSP

Posted by Giovanni Azua <br...@swissonline.ch>.
Yep thanks missed the assignment :)

Posted by Xibin Liu <Xi...@pwgsc.gc.ca>.
Do you mean this?

Re: OT: accessing System.getProperty from JSP

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Giovanni Azua <gi...@imc.nl> wrote:
> the following in a JSP does not generate anything
> ... any advice on the
> way to do it using S2? Well I could just export it
> as an additional
> Action property but it is not very elegant.
>
> <% System.getProperty("java.io.tmpdir"); %>

<%= System.getProperty("java.io.tmpdir"); %>

d.