Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Teine Arnold <st...@hot.ee> on 2002/08/04 14:07:00 UTC

Hi!

I am using the 1.1b version with validator and my servlet container is tomcat4.
I am quite new to struts and cannot find out what is causing the following problem:
My form uses a form-bean which is type of dynamic validator form, but i do not think that this is causing the problem. My action mappings are ok, they are simple and follow the rules described in the struts book. But when i use the <html:form action="/company/news" for example, the .jsp that is rendered contains <form action=""> so that it does not submit properly. But i can not figure out why the value of the action attribute is empty.

Thanks!
Arnold