Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Stephen Coy <st...@axegroup.com.au> on 2007/01/19 01:32:42 UTC

Continuum 1.0.3 vs 1.1 trunk

Hi,

I'm setting up continuous integration at a corporate site that has many tens
of projects on the go at once.

I have set up 1.0.3, but I can see that 1.1 has many features that would
make it way more useful in this kind of environment.

Does anyone think that a 1.1 trunk build will make life more difficult than
it needs to be?

I personally am not fussed about whether it's final or not. Most products
have bugs, it's just a question of whether or not we can live with them...

Steve Coy

Re: Continuum 1.0.3 vs 1.1 trunk

Posted by Stephen Coy <st...@axegroup.com.au>.
It's already up on my PowerBook. Thanks for the Tomcat notes on the wiki
btw.

I'm sorely tempted...

Re: Continuum 1.0.3 vs 1.1 trunk

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.