Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/03/29 11:05:28 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2C" by Sahan Gamage

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Sahan Gamage:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2C

  == Releases ==
  === Latest Release ===
- Axis2C M0.20, released on 8th Dec. 2005, is the most recent release. This can be downloaded from http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2c/M0.2/
+ Axis2C M0.5, released on 10th Mar. 2006, is the most recent release. Please visit [http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2C/releases] for information about releases.

  == Axis2C Time-Lines ==
- We have planned to release the basic SOAP engine with minimal features by end of January 2005. All depends on how well the current development and contributions go.
+ We have been able to realise 0.90 release by the end of March and we are planning to roll out version 1.0 by the end of April. All depends on how well the current development and contributions go.

+ == Web Site ==
+ Axis2C web site is located at [http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c]
- == TODOs ==
- We got to have a website. Let's include the topics/content that should be available on the website here.
- Also, we have to decide where our website should be located.