Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Saju Pillai <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/31 18:36:38 UTC

Axis2 client stub thread safety question

Hello,

 Is the Axis2 client stub thread safe ? Can one client stub be shared
by multiple threads making requests without explicit synchronization ?

-srp

Parsing WSDL

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Hi all,

    are there any examples anywhere on how to use the
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser ?

Thanks

Re: Axis2 client stub thread safety question

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Saju ,

Axis2 client side is not thread safe , but if you create multiple stubs
then I hope it will be thread safe (if you use only one stub and try to
access that in different threads then that will not work). I have not
tested that , but if you can please try and see.

Thanks
Deepal
> Hello,
>
> Is the Axis2 client stub thread safe ? Can one client stub be shared
> by multiple threads making requests without explicit synchronization ?
>
> -srp

Deepal