Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2010/09/23 09:46:44 UTC

Login default page questions

Hi all
I want to customize the webtools default page and the login default page
whatever themeI use those pages takes the bizznes theme.
it seems a trivial question but I'm a very beginner. I want to change the
logos and put mine I overrdie it in the framework/images folder and in the
theme folder. but nothing happens.
I've been able to change the header ,footer logos of lightblue theme but I
cant change those 2 default welcome and login pages because they seemed to
be using the other bizznesstheme so I've also override them in buzziness
theme folder
can anyone give me the page to the 2 default hme and login pages and guide
me how can I remove their logos and cuztomize them?

Re: Login default page questions

Posted by pankaj savita <pa...@gmail.com>.
 Hi Shereen,

   Currently ofbiz10.04 uses 'tomahawk' theme. In your case if there is
'bizznesstime' theme, No need to change framework/images.

    You can customize default login page by first putting your images/logos
in "*ofbiz10.04\themes\bizznesstime\webapp\bizznesstime\images*" folder.

   Now you need to change image names in
"*ofbiz10.04\themes\bizznesstime\webapp\bizznesstime\css\style.css"
*file as per your image name.

   Let say you want to change header image of login page, put new image say
*"loginchange.gif*" in
"*ofbiz10.04\themes\bizznesstime\webapp\bizznesstime\images"
*folder.
   Just need to change image name in CSS file(*style.css)* like:

   #logo {
       background:transparent;
       height:43px;
       left:5px;
       position:absolute;
       top:2px;
       width:238px;
       z-index:8000;
       /*background:url(../images/logo.gif) top left no-repeat;*/
       background:url(../images/*loginchange.gif*) top left no-repeat;
   }

  Similarlly you can customize every images of different themes 'bluelight',
'flatgrey', 'droppingcrumbs', 'multiflex' & 'tomahawk'  in the framework.

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Savita
Mob: 09890262476
Mail: pankajsavita@gmail.com<redir.aspx?C=da898c16d0ae4839acfae7548f0c12e1&URL=mailto%3apankajsavita%40gmail.com>

<redir.aspx?C=da898c16d0ae4839acfae7548f0c12e1&URL=mailto%3apankajsavita%40gmail.com>

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> Looks like you are looking for 10.04...or trunk (leading edge)... or jQuery
> branch (bleeding edge)
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Shereen" <sh...@hotmail.com>
>

>> Hi all
>> I want to customize the webtools default page and the login default page
>> whatever themeI use those pages takes the bizznes theme.
>> it seems a trivial question but I'm a very beginner. I want to change the
>> logos and put mine I overrdie it in the framework/images folder and in the
>> theme folder. but nothing happens.
>> I've been able to change the header ,footer logos of lightblue theme but I
>> cant change those 2 default welcome and login pages because they seemed to
>> be using the other bizznesstheme so I've also override them in buzziness
>> theme folder
>> can anyone give me the page to the 2 default hme and login pages and guide
>> me how can I remove their logos and cuztomize them?
>> --

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Savita
Mob: +91 9890262476
Mail to: pankajsavita@gmail.com

Re: Login default page questions

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Shereen" <sh...@hotmail.com>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

did you check the css files associated with the theme?

Shereen sent the following on 9/23/2010 4:28 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
please when using Nabble use quoting to have all the threads available
in email clients (most of us don't use Nabble directly)
In unlikely case you would not be aware, you may use an email client also
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
best way to track down were stuff is happening is to use the view source
in the browser on the page you want to work with.

Shereen sent the following on 9/23/2010 12:46 AM: