Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Eric Ladner <er...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/11 19:17:40 UTC

Repository linking question..

I have a single product Bloodhound instance with a repository set up.

However, when I enter changeset numbers in ticket comments, the link
doesn't pop.  It just shows "no default repository defined" in the tooltip
for the link (which isn't a link).

I have the version control stuff set up at both levels (General and
product) in the Administration pages.  I can also browse changesets ok, too.

Any clues as to why the link isn't actually linking to something?

--
Eric Ladner

Re: Repository linking question..

Posted by Eric Ladner <er...@gmail.com>.
It's called "Maximo".

Works fine from the command line when doing a trac-admin $ENV repository
resync "Maximo".

I also tried creating an alias named "default" for that repository.  No
luck.

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
What are the names of the repositories you see in the list ? It is
possible that you added the repository but with a given name .

"(...) Note that the default repository has an empty name, so it will
likely need to be quoted when running trac-admin from a shell.
Alternatively, the name "(default)" can be used instead, for example
when running trac-admin in interactive mode. (...)"

For further details please consult
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/0.12/TracRepositoryAdmin

On 11/11/14, Eric Ladner <er...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a single product Bloodhound instance with a repository set up.
>
> However, when I enter changeset numbers in ticket comments, the link
> doesn't pop.  It just shows "no default repository defined" in the tooltip
> for the link (which isn't a link).
>
> I have the version control stuff set up at both levels (General and
> product) in the Administration pages.  I can also browse changesets ok,
> too.
>
> Any clues as to why the link isn't actually linking to something?
>
> --
> Eric Ladner

Olemis - @olemislc

Apache(tm) Bloodhound contributor