Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Robert Naczinski <ro...@googlemail.com> on 2010/08/24 13:30:52 UTC

'Error 404: missing core name in path ' in adminconsole

Hello,

we use in our application to the JEE EmbeddedSolrServer. It works very
well. Now I wanted to create the admin JSPs. For that I have copied
the JSPs from webroot Solr example. When I try to access
...admin/index.jsp , I get 'Error 404: missing core name in path'

We run the application on Websphere.Die Tips from
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrWebSphere and
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24014758 I have
already implemented.

Can someone give me a tip, and say how can I see the console?

Regards,

Robert

Re: 'Error 404: missing core name in path ' in adminconsole

Posted by Robert Naczinski <ro...@googlemail.com>.
Thanx for your help.

I bound de.lvm.services.logging.PerformanceLoggingFilter in web.xml
and mapped it to /admin/* .
It works fine with EmbeddedSolr. I get NullPointer in some links under
admin/index.jsp, but I will solve this problem.

Robert

Posted by Robert Naczinski <ro...@googlemail.com>.
Unfortunately, when I use ..../admin/ I get the error too.

My contextroot is not 'solr'. I use the EmbeddedSolrServer in another JEE-App

Another idea?

Robert

Posted by "Lucas F. A. Teixeira" <lu...@gmail.com>.
I hate when this happen.