Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2018/10/08 10:13:03 UTC

Re: Proposal to add "geospatial" category (more items)

Hi Martin,

Did you add the 3 categories?

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Martin,

Inline...

Le 08/10/2018 à 12:49, Martin Desruisseaux a écrit :
> Hello Jacques
>
> Le 08/10/2018 à 12:13, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>
>> Did you add the 3 categories?
>>
> Yes, sorry for silence. The two categories.xml and create.xml files in
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/xdocs
> have been updated last week, but I have not yet submitted pull requests
> to various projects for updating their DOAP.rdf file. The line to add is
> (for example):
>
>      <category rdf:resource="http://projects.apache.org/category/geospatial"/>
>
> The new categories are:
>
>    * geospatial
>    * internet-of-things
>    * machine-learning
I have added "geospatial" to doap_OFBiz.rdf and committed.

> The new categories do not yet appear on https://www.apache.org/ - I do
> not know how to update this page.
I guess you know that we need to use the CMS tool to update this page http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html
I don't see how to update the category neither (did not digg too deep) :/

> https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?category shows two projects in
> the "geospatial" category and one project in the "iot" category. The
> later one may need to rename its category as "internet-of-things".
OFBiz is not there yet, I guess we have to wait a bit

Jacques

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Hello Jacques