Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by balaraju mandala <ba...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/04 16:07:51 UTC

want to know who are visiting my website

Hi Everybody,

I need small help from you. I have a website, which run on Apache server. My
webpages all are build only using Html and Javascript. I did n't used any
Dynamic pages. Here i want to track down the visitors who are visiting my
site(i want there IP), how can i do this. I also want to know, how many are
watching at present ... like this also.

regards,
bala

Re: want to know who are visiting my website

Posted by balaraju mandala <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thank you and sorry for wrong posting.

RE: want to know who are visiting my website

Posted by Chris Berthold <cb...@styleline.com>.
/var/log/httpd/access_log

Find a log analyzer log Webalizer to give you the statistics you are looking
for.

Chris Berthold
IT Systems Analyst
Commercial Refrigerator Door Company