Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Prasad Bhalerao <pr...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/14 10:39:52 UTC

Re: [IGNITE-10925] After upgrading 2.7 getting Unexpected error occurred during unmarshalling

Hi,

I am able to create a reproducer for this issue. I have also created a JIRA
IGNITE-10925 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-10925>  for this
issue.

Reproducer: https://github.com/prasadbhalerao1983/IgniteIssueReproducer.git

Step to Reproduce:

1) First Run com.example.demo.Server class as a java program

2) Then run com.example.demo.Client as java program.

Thanks,
Prasad