Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/03 13:07:29 UTC

Re: OpenMeetings chat

Hello Julia,

You need to subscribe to the list before you can post
Additionally with the questions regarding "using" of openmeetings you need
to write to the user@ list (dev@ list is for the questions regarding
development)

1) I never used url in chat, will double-check and report here
2) not sure what do you mean by "i need to see all persons by video in
conference"? All video windows are placed in the room, the can be auto
arranged by pressing Shift+F8
3) to talk privately with only one user you need to invite this person to
separate room ....

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

On Nov 3, 2017 19:55, "Юлия Филиппова" <ju...@distant.msu.ru> wrote:

Hi!

Can you tell me, please, if there is an opporturnity to make correct
clickable url, when you are typing it in chat?
At this moment if you write the url for others in chat, u may see only text
with "http//::...", and it's not clickable, only text.
And the second question, i need to see all persons by video in conference.
And in some moment i need to talk only with one of them. How can i do this,
that others can't listen my dialog with one?

Thank you for yours hints!
--
---With best wishes,
    Julia

Re: OpenMeetings chat

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Please do not write personal emails

You need to go to JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/OPENMEETINGS

And create new issue regarding missing functionality

Re: OpenMeetings chat

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Just have checked