Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Bhanu Pabreja <pa...@infigroup.com> on 2003/12/01 23:04:24 UTC

BeanUtil - Dynamically adding a Property - please help

Hi All,

I am using BasicDynaBean and not using any home grown JavaBeans in my
project. My front end is Java Swings.

Since many Java Swing Components needs a overridden toString() method to
display a user friendly name for some icons example nodes of JTree, I really
am wonder struck how can accomplish the same with this kind of
implementation since thru out my project I have only one class which is
BasicDynaBean and am wondering how should I override my toString() method
per componenet basis like JComboBox , JTree and JTable.

Views and code help will really be appreicated.

BP