Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kurt Olsen <ko...@get2hawaii.com> on 2001/03/09 00:06:03 UTC

Taking the plunge

Aloha,

Our company, Get2Hawaii Inc. has made the decision to use Struts for our
web-tier.
We simply must have our beta done by the end of the month and there is a TON
of
work to be done. So, I wanted to say hello and thanks in advance for answers
to my questions etc. I'm sure I'll be asking them.

I'll contribute what I can this month but my timeline is tight so I'll most
likely
be more interactive in April. We have a lot riding on our beta and there is
no
way I could meet my deadline without struts.

Mahalo (thanks) to everyone involved in bringing this project to a point
where
I can safely stake my job on Struts.

Kurt Olsen
kolsen@get2hawaii.com