Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com> on 2008/09/12 16:17:24 UTC

svn connection refused

A shindig developer just reported to us that he couldn't do a svn checkout
of http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/shindig/trunk/

When i try to svn update my self i get the same result:
$ svn update
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/incubator/shindig/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/incubator/shindig/trunk': could not connect to
server (https://svn.apache.org)

Should we file a ticket or is this being looked at already?

  -- Chris

Re: svn connection refused

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com>.
Yep it does indeed, thanks!