Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/18 20:12:44 UTC

Session timeout if I create another session variable.

Dear All,

I create a portlet, this is a JSP Portlet, and I put in template/jsp directory.. work man..

The JSP will call a session variable. the session variable is GA_USER

I run jetspeed, and the login box is show up, I try to login, and yah, can access the database (I used MySQL).

But If I logout from JetSpeed, the portlet is automatically logout without calling the logout.class..

Strange, isn't it?

Who responsible of handling this? Turbine, Jetspeed API or my class... how can all the session time out automatically.

is JLogin will erase all the session in that page? but how can?

Frans