Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/13 10:26:41 UTC

podling report this month

Folks,
Haven't we missed podling report this month? Here is some list I have:

new set of icons with proper licensing
community management
build system improvement
Screensharing RTMPS Client (still working)
improve layout with new menu bar
teambox integration
Maria: Skolkovo innovations grant
Using Amazon S3 as a file system for storing converted documents and records
Hosting explained

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Re: podling report this month

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
I don't think so.
We had to report the first 3 months every month and then every 3 month
(while the first report of this quarterly rule was the one from March)

Have a look at the clutch page:
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html

Column D
D: reportingGroup - in which set of months do they report:
group-1=Jan,Apr,Jul,Oct group-2=Feb,May,Aug,Nov group-3=Mar,Jun,Sep,Dec

We are group-3

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner