Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by afomenko <af...@videonext.com> on 2012/07/18 13:57:00 UTC

Re: device access release/snapshot

Guys,

I was really glad to find this thread as we were looking specifically for
Device Manager working with Felix and apparently it is one in "close to
production" stage!

Can you please point out at the current snapshot location?

We would be interested to review and pilot-test he current implementation,
and ultimately to cast our vote on moving the project to production stage.

Thank you,

Andriy Fomenko

Re: device access release/snapshot

Posted by afomenko <af...@videonext.com>.