Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/02 21:13:49 UTC

Re: TOMEE-2361 - Improve main README file

Thanks Bruno for the updates added in my initial PR.

This ticket and it's PR  is ready for Committer review:
please move forward.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: TOMEE-2361 - Improve main README file

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Yes. Close it please. Thank you.

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: TOMEE-2361 - Improve main README file

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roberto,

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: TOMEE-2361 - Improve main README file

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Roberto.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: TOMEE-2361 - Improve main README file

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Bruno Baptista <br...@gmail.com>.
Glad to help :)