Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Upadhye, Sujit (GEAE, Foreign National)" <su...@ae.ge.com> on 2001/07/15 00:54:38 UTC

Question: Struts on Weblogic - Urgent please

Hi,

I am using Struts on Weblogic 5.1 with SP9.

Initially I developed my app on Tomcat. Here, I am forwarding control to
another action object. So, in my config.xml, I have:

<forward name="next" path="/detcontrol.do" redirect="true"/>

I start my app on Tomcat through URL:
http://localhost/wls/cmweb/detrunselect.do. When I submit this page, the new
URL I get is:
http://localhost/wls/cmweb/detcontrol.do.

This is the expected behavior.

However, when I try to run the same on Weblogic, the second URL comes up as:
http://localhost/cmweb/detcontrol.do.

Please note that 'wls' get dropped from the URL. This causes the app to
fail.

If I remove the 'redirect = true' from config.xml, then the URL appears as:
http://localhost/wls/cmweb/detrunselect.do

Please note, that 'wls' is not dropped. But the action object has also NOT
changed. This is not what I want.

So, I want to use 'redirect = true'. Can some one tell me how can I still
get the 'wls' while using 'redirect = true'?

Thanks in advance,

Sujit