Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Daniel Eduardo Salas Useche <da...@pitt.edu> on 2010/05/06 06:44:41 UTC

folder "services"

Hi developers:
I am a beginner, I am sorry if this is a very simple question.
I have deployed web services in a windows and in a red hat and they run ok. Now, I have compiled axis2c in a debian machine. I noticed that the folder SERVICES did not appear. Then, I created the folder and put there my services. But, nothing is being deployed. In the log I found the message:

[Thu May  6 00:19:51 2010] [info]  No files in the path ..//services.

But, I created the files in AXIS2C_HOME, and I defined AXIS2C_HOME before start the server. Any ideas?

Thank you very much,
Daniel

DANIEL EDUARDO SALAS USECHE
Civil and environmental Engineering
University of Pittsburgh

RE: folder "services"

Posted by Daniel Eduardo Salas Useche <da...@pitt.edu>.
Hi Damitha,
Thanks for your answer. I was putting the *.o and the services.xml in the folder "services" instead of use a subfolder like "myservice". I corrected this and it works nice now.

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@wso2.com>.