Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mads Thiessen <mt...@nordija.com> on 2005/10/27 14:52:23 UTC

pom problem in ant/ant/1.6.5/ant-1.6.5.jar

Hi all,

It is not obvious who is in charge of the ant jar+pom
files in the repository, but now I turn this matter to whoever is
reading this:

The pom file for ant-1.6.5.pom has an error that prevents it from
working:

<project>
   <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
   <groupId>ant</groupId>
   <artifactId>ant</artifactId>
   <version>1.6.5</version>
   <dependencies>
     <dependency>
     <dependency>
       <groupId>xerces</groupId>
       <artifactId>xerces-impl</artifactId>
       <version>2.6.2</version>
       <optional>true</optional>
     </dependency>
     <dependency>
       <groupId>xml-apis</groupId>
       <artifactId>xml-apis</artifactId>
       <version>2.6.2</version>
       <optional>true</optional>
     </dependency>
   </dependencies>
</project>

Line 7+ 8 are identical but there is a <dependency> too many. Could
someone please fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Mads Thiessen
Systems Architect

Nordija A/S
Gladsaxevej 382
DK-2860 Søborg

Phone: +45 70 20 25 10
Mobile: +45 23 38 95 85

Email: mthiessen@nordija.com

Re: pom problem in ant/ant/1.6.5/ant-1.6.5.jar

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 14:52 +0200, Mads Thiessen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It is not obvious who is in charge of the ant jar+pom
> files in the repository, but now I turn this matter to whoever is
> reading this:
>
> The pom file for ant-1.6.5.pom has an error that prevents it from
> working:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV

Is the place to report these thing or it will just get lost in the
shuffle here.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl