Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sarbjit Singh <si...@hotmail.com> on 2001/03/07 16:49:37 UTC

Parallel Forms Bean Instances, does Struts support it

Hello, I am new to Struts.
One thing that is key in making a decision on weather to use or not to use
Struts  is this.

Suppose I have an ActionForm with class type com.myapp.MyServiceForm.
This would be a form bean that would represent some sortr of service in an application that is supposed to control system services.

Is there a way or is Struts able to distinguish  2 instances of the MyServiceForm , one for service A and one for Service B.

My interpretation of the the Source Code is that the ActionFormBeans class only cashes one copy of the form class keyed off by the logical name of the form.

How would you deal with relating the aproriate bean to a form when you have multiple instances of the form bean.... Am i looking at it from the wrong perspective?

Thanks for in info.

Thanks