Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mshaver <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/21 00:27:27 UTC

Using custom ResourceBundle with Validators

Hi all -

I've got my own ResourceBundle for translations, something along the lines
of:

   ResourceBundle resourceBundle =
ResourceBundle.getBundle(RESOURCE_BUNDLE_BASE_CLASS, Locale.getDefault());

   String myTranslation = resourceBundle.getString(myKey);

I'd like to use this same ResourceBundle with my Validators instead of
relying on the .properties file... but I haven't been able to figure out how
to do this.

I'm currently running wicket 1.4.18.