Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by robin <ro...@adm-soft.com> on 2012/03/14 09:03:17 UTC

how to change jetui.customization.method = server

hi

i want to use PageActionBar to custom portal page,

eg:
#if (!$jetspeed.isAjaxCustomizationEnabled())
#PageActionBar()
#end

i changed jetui.customization.method from ajax to server  in the jetspeed.properties, then restart tomcat, my portal's page does not show in normal, it seems
that CSS changed.  does more config item for it?

jetui.customization.method = server .

i using jetspeed 2.2.1.

2012-03-14

Best Regards
Robin Xie

Re: how to change jetui.customization.method = server

Posted by robin <ro...@adm-soft.com>.
again, my menu dispeared, how to show menu while setting "jetui.customization.method = server "

2012-03-14

Best Regards
Robin Xie