Posted to users@jena.apache.org by kumar rohit <ku...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/28 12:46:47 UTC

Semantic Website

Hello I want to build a simple website of "online result" using semantic
web. I have started learning JSP, but not sure how can we make it semantic
using JSP?
How can we use Jena code inside my website to make it semantic?
Thanks

Re: Semantic Website

Posted by Jean-Marc Vanel <je...@gmail.com>.
Hey Kumar !

Then please try semantic_forms ;
it's fonctional out the box,
once you've built it from sources;

and you can navigate in your data loaded in Jena TDB as easily as
navigating FOAF profiles on internat, or mixing both .

Re: Semantic Website

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@graphity.org>.
Kumar,

please take a look at Graphity Linked Data platform:
http://graphityhq.com
http://graphity.org

Best,

Martynas

Re: Semantic Website

Posted by Jean-Marc Vanel <je...@gmail.com>.
The forms in semantic_forms look much like dbPedia for displaying a subject
URI,
and it has more features since it not restricted to preloaded URI's,
it has an RDF cache for external semantic URI's, that are loaded in the
cache.

Also, forms are inferred on the fly from the pre-loaded ontologies,
but they can also be specified in RDf as a simple ordered list of
predicates.

So, the user can update existing triples,
or create new resources or some RDF or OWL class,
and the URI of the class can be pasted in the app.

Re: Semantic Website

Posted by kumar rohit <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: Semantic Website

Posted by Jean-Marc Vanel <je...@gmail.com>.