Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Cristi Manole <cr...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/08 17:32:47 UTC

wicket 1.5

Hello,

When do you guys plan to go live with wicket 1.5 final? Or when is it safe
to expect it?

Thank you,
Cristi Manole

Re: wicket 1.5

Posted by Cristi Manole <cr...@gmail.com>.
I am aware of the changes from 1.3 to 1.4. There are apps we've done that
use 1.4.

But what I meant was between 1.5M3 and 1.5 Final. Are you planning (big) API
changes for 1.5?

Re: wicket 1.5

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: wicket 1.5