Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> on 2003/06/27 03:12:40 UTC

[math] Recent commits in analysis package

I am unable to build commons-math after the recent commits to the
analysis package.  MathException and MathConfigurationException are used
by the added classes and these classes appear to be missing from CVS.

Has anyone successfully built and tested this package?  Am I missing
something?

Also, I think that SinFunction.java belongs in /test, not /java.

Phil

Re: [math] Recent commits in analysis package

Posted by Al Chou <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> wrote:
> I suspect its the same case with Quintic solver as well, If they are
> just for test examples, I'll move them back there.
>
> -Mark
>

> Phil Steitz wrote:
> > Mark R. Diggory wrote:
> >
> >> Yes, sorry about that, I had missed adding those in the last patch.
> >>

> > Thanks.  Works for me now.  What do you think about SinFunction?  Do we
> > really need that in /java?  It is only used in unit tests.

Yes, I suspect the quintic originally came from my root finder JUnit test case.

Al

=====
Albert Davidson Chou

Re: [math] Recent commits in analysis package

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>.

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.