Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/06/06 10:21:29 UTC

[Trinidad] Heads up for plugins release

Hi,

since tomorrow is a national holiday in Germany, I will start with the
release procedure of the Trinidad 1.1 plugins. Any bugs/patches that
should make it into?

Let me know,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] Heads up for plugins release

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Ah that's what you are talking about.

I started a wiki page in the incubator days, and be sure, I'll update
the procedure!

-M

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.