Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Vineet Garg <vg...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/12/07 01:35:47 UTC

Calcite daily snapshots

Hello Julian/Jesus,

We would like to test Calcite’s latest snapshot (nightly builds) against HIVE. I tried searching on apache repository but I only see releases until 1.10. Does Calcite build and publish daily snapshots ? If not is it possible to do so ?

Thanks,
Vineet Garg

Re: Calcite daily snapshots

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
I’m not aware of daily snapshots. I’ve never made the effort to set them up. (That’s not to say they’re not happening… maybe the Jenkins CI process is doing it.)

There is a manual snapshot process [1] which we do maybe once or twice a release, on demand.

Julian

[1] https://calcite.apache.org/docs/howto.html#making-a-snapshot-for-calcite-committers

Re: Calcite daily snapshots

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.