Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <aw...@qosina.com> on 1995/09/15 19:44:32 UTC

Linux bug report -> suggestion.

Bug?  I don't think it's bug?

Before I respond to this guy, is this even possible?  If it doesn't know where
to look for the configuration file, how it is supposed to know where the
httpd_root is?  right?

<Aram>

>From: hoffman@cs.unc.edu
>To: awm@qosina.com
>Date: Fri Sep 15 10:43:50 1995
>Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "configure default httpd_root" on Linux
>
>Submitter: hoffman@cs.unc.edu
>Operating system: Linux, version: 1.3.xx
>Extra Modules used:
>URL exhibiting problem:
>
>Symptoms:
>--
>This isn't a runtime bug, rather a suggestion  regarding the Configuration
file. It would be nice to be able to change the defaults for HTTPD_ROOT and
DOCUMENT_LOCATION from the Configuration file.