Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Ariel Weisberg <ar...@datastax.com> on 2015/09/08 20:36:13 UTC

End June retrospective, July retrospective will start @ C* summit

Hi all,

I am closing out July retrospective now. The retrospective doc has a single
author (me) which kind of says that doing this asynchronously by email
isn't working. At least not as a starting point.

I am not super surprised nor am I disappointed. Trying and failing is part
of eventually trying and succeeding. Process and iterating on process is a
skill you have to develop and it's hard to do when you don't have dedicated
time in your schedule for it. I'm an advocate for retrospectives and I
still don't send out the emails out on time.

We are going to have a butts in seats retrospective at summit and I will
take notes and make that available. We'll have a chance to discuss where to
go from there.

Regards,
Ariel

Re: End June retrospective, July retrospective will start @ C* summit

Posted by Ariel Weisberg <ar...@datastax.com>.
Hi,

I a mistake in the original email. This is actually the end of the July
retrospective. The August retrospective will start @ C* summit.

Regards,
Ariel