Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andreas Bohnert <ta...@weberhofer.at> on 2004/09/21 13:03:58 UTC

Conditional Problem

Hi,

I'm using Tapestry 3.0 and I have noticed, that a getter inside a
Conditional Block is called even the condition is not true!!
I don't know if this problem is related to ognl or tapestry

example:

 >span jwcid="@Conditional" condition="ognl:! newRecord">

query="ognl:communicationList.query" value="ognl:doCommunication">

in this example ( with newRecord == true )
the block inside the Conditional will not be rendered, BUT
getCommunicationList() and getCommunicationList.query() wil be called!!

is this a known issue??

thanks for your help!
andreas