Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dave Stevens <ge...@uniserve.com> on 2014/01/10 02:42:13 UTC

[users@httpd] incorrect rewrite

Hi,

I've got a problem with a url being incorrectly rewritten.

bvairpi.ca resolves as it should to a document root wordpress installation.

I used Virtualmin to install mediawiki into a subdirectory:

bvairpi.ca/wiki

This URL is being rewritten as:

http://bvairpi.ca/wiki/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

which quite properly doesn't resolve. If I manually take out "wiki/"
from the incorrect url the mediawiki install behaves as it should.

I've asked on the virtualmin.com forum and it was suggested the CGI
execution mode might make a difference, but the three options I've
tried have not helped. I don't know where to look for other
possibilities.

Suggestions? Will RTFM if pointed to it.

Dave

--
Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket - George Orwell