Posted to dev@community.apache.org by "Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S" <ra...@intel.com> on 2016/05/05 04:15:24 UTC

GSoc Mentoring

Hi

I am part of the Apache Phoenix PMC. I had already done mentoring for GSoc 2015 and I had also signed up for mentoring for this years GSOC.
I had even got the acknowledgement mail from the Phoneix PMC.

Since I had been on paternity leave for the last few weeks I could not keep track of the updates and hence I am writing here now.

I would like to primary mentor for Alexander Boruchinkin.  Is there any way that I could be added as his primary mentor? I would like to help him during this GSoC tenure.

Regards
Ram

Re: GSoc Mentoring

Posted by Anton Schàrer <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: GSoc Mentoring

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ram,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: GSoc Mentoring

Posted by Lionel Elle Romo <li...@gmail.com>.
I'm looking for a mentor I've got some kind of understanding on all this
stuff but don't know how to go about it
On May 10, 2016 11:07 PM, "Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S" <

RE: GSoc Mentoring

Posted by "Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S" <ra...@intel.com>.
Yes. Thanks a lot. ☺

Additionally according to my records invitation to "ramkrishna.s.vasudevan@intel.com<ma...@intel.com>"  was sent but was not activated