Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2020/11/02 09:49:35 UTC

Google + Elasticsearch upcoming backport providers: 2020.11.6rc1 today

I believe the 2020.10.29 was the last release of backports where we
released "all" backports together.

We are now getting into a regular "as needed" release schedule.

I am going to release an RC for updated Gooogle and Elasticsearch providers
later today as we know some important fixes were merged after 2020.10.29
has been cut.

If you have good reasons for other providers - please add your reasons here
:)

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk