Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by newbieabc <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/20 17:42:49 UTC

Flash Chart Display problem

Hi,
I am trying to add a flash chart into an existing web page with a form in
it, but for some reason it won't display when the page loads, instead it
displays when the submit button of the form is clicked.

I'm not sure why that happens, no errors occur, but every time the page
loads, an empty white space shows below the form, and once the submit button
is clicked it the chart replaces it.

I've used SWFObject with help from the wiki on adding Javascript to wicket.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Re: Flash Chart Display problem

Posted by newbieabc <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Actually my code is almost the same as that.
I have SWFObject that extends AbstractBehavior and implements
IHeaderContributor.
Since my chart is getting it's settings from an xml file and data from a
text file, i added those to the getVariables().
The chart won't render on any of the pages of website I want to add it
to(unless I click a submit button).

I started another project just to test the chart. It just has the HomePage
and SWFObject and the files needed for the chart, and it displays fine when
the page loads.

Not sure what I should be looking for to rectify this.
Thanks

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried this ?

Posted by newbieabc <ne...@yahoo.com>.
I found the problem. I had to remove the mountBookmarkablePages() for the
page and the chart worked fine!