Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Ma...@BIT.admin.ch on 2003/12/02 13:32:54 UTC

Problem with DB2 on z/OS

Hi
I try again to get help from some one. We try to run
multiple users (up to 3000) to a webbased prototype that uses OJB and
runs on Websphere 4.x on z/OS. The Database is DB2.
Run the tests with one user works. Run the test with more then one (50 or
100) we get
in moste case (48 or 98 users) the following error message:
method is not valid on a closed logical connection.prepareStatement()
SQLSTATE=57015 and SQLCODE=-923
Have some body an idee what the problem can be?
Is there some one how is working successfull with Websphere 4.x on z/OS with
db2 and OJB?

The problem is only on z/OS. If the Websphere is running on NT (DB2 on z/OS)
then 50 users works
with out problems

Thanks for every hint

regards

Matthias Roth

Bundesamt für Informatik und Telekommunikation BIT
Office fédéral de l'informatique et de la télécommunication OFIT

Ufficio federale dell'informatica e della telecomunicazione UFIT
Monbijoustrasse 74, CH-3003 Bern

Tel.        ++41 (0)31 325 84  68
Fax        ++41 (0)31 325 97 54
matthias.roth@bit.admin.ch