Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Felipe Fraga <fe...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/22 06:05:19 UTC

HttpEndpoint not in Classloader

Hello all.

I googled for it, but unfortunately without success.

I am deploying a very simple SU for servicemix-http. Here is my xbean:

    xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
    xmlns:ss="http://mydomain/ss"
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0
http://servicemix.apache.org/schema/servicemix-cxfbc-2010.01.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd">

    <http:endpoint defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
        locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8193/ss/services/SimpleService"
        role="consumer"
        soap="true"
        targetService="ss:SimpleService"
        endpoint="SimpleExternalEndpoint" />

    <http:endpoint wsdlResource="classpath:SimpleService.wsdl"
        role="provider"
        locationURI="http://localhost:8080/sso/services/SimpleService"
        service="ss:SimpleService"
        endpoint="SimpleInternalEndpoint" />

</beans>

Also the servicemix-http feature is installed as following (listed with
features:list):
[installed  ] [2010.01.0-fuse-02-00] servicemix-http
repo-0

At last, I have a clean install of fuse 4.3 (also tried in 4.2), same error.

But still I get:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpEndpoint in
classloader
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@4749fee8

Isn't this class supposed to be installed and available?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Felipe Fraga

Re: HttpEndpoint not in Classloader

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 2010-10-25, at 下午7:59, Felipe Fraga wrote:

> No, unfortunately I have already checked that.
>
> But in the CXF BC, the expected behaviour for placing 0.0.0.0 in the
> locationURI is to bind to all network interfaces, right? And this
> feature is
> OK in the 4.3 release of fuse?
Hi,

Yes, I believe so.

Freeman

> If that's the case I will take another look.
>
> Anyway, thanks a lot for your time.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Felipe
>
> On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 3:36 AM, Freeman Fang
> <fr...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> On 2010-10-25, at 上午11:58, Felipe Fraga wrote:
>>
>> Hello. Thanks for the answer.
>>>
>>> Yes I have.
>>>
>>> I must have made some mistake at some point. I will try to adapt
>>> from the
>>> example and see how that goes.
>>>
>>> Maybe it's something with the packaging. I am going mvn install. I
>>> should
>>> create the SA correctly right? I then copy the SA to the deploy
>>> directory.
>>>
>>> On a different matter, at first I tried to use CXF BC and it
>>> worked. BUT I
>>> wasn't able to access the webservices from other than localhost. I
>>> read
>>> that
>>> it should be placed 0.0.0.0 in the locationURI, but it still only
>>> listended
>>> to localhost. That's what made me switch to HTTP, but then I had
>>> this
>>> other

Posted by Felipe Fraga <fe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.