Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Remo Liechti <re...@swisslog.com> on 2006/06/16 13:14:05 UTC

Autorefreshing a jsf page or parts of it

Hi

I need to auto refresh a jsf site every n seconds. There is a meta command for this, but since we are using spring webflow, those meta tags do not work.

Is there any possibility to auto refresh a jsf site, or even a jsf component? I just have to update an image every n seconds, the image url stays the same.

Thanks

Remo

--
Remo Liechti
Application Developer

Direct: +41 (0)62 837 4345
Mobile: +41 (0)76 329 8660
CH Fax: +41 (0)62 837 4197
Internet: www.swisslog.com
About Swisslog
Swisslog is a global provider of logistic solutions for warehouses, distribution centers and hospitals. Swisslog's solutions increase their customers' flexibility, responsiveness, and quality of service, while minimizing logistics costs.

Re: Autorefreshing a jsf page or parts of it

Posted by "::SammyRulez::" <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ajaxnaywhere works great also with facelets

2006/6/16, Ricardo Tercero Lozano <rt...@gmail.com>:
> I've used AjaxAnywhere for refreshing parts of a page. The sample app has a
> polling example.
>

> On 6/16/06, Remo Liechti < remo.liechti@swisslog.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I need to auto refresh a jsf site every n seconds. There is a meta command
> for this, but since we are using spring webflow, those meta tags do not
> work.
> >
> > Is there any possibility to auto refresh a jsf site, or even a jsf
> component? I just have to update an image every n seconds, the image url
> stays the same.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Remo
> >

> > --
> > Remo Liechti
> > Application Developer
> > Swisslog Warehouse and Distribution Solutions
> >
> > Direct: +41 (0)62 837 4345
> > Mobile: +41 (0)76 329 8660
> > CH Fax: +41 (0)62 837 4197
> > Internet: www.swisslog.com

> > About Swisslog
> > Swisslog is a global provider of logistic solutions for warehouses,
> distribution centers and hospitals.Swisslog's solutions increase their
> customers' flexibility, responsiveness, and quality of service, while
> minimizing logistics costs.

--
::SammyRulez::
http://www.kyub.com/blojsom/

Re: Autorefreshing a jsf page or parts of it

Posted by Ricardo Tercero Lozano <rt...@gmail.com>.