Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by singh sachin <si...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/12/13 07:40:20 UTC

How to Record the Scritp using the Desktop/Windows Interface.

Hi,

I'm working on a scenario in which there is a desktop/windows interface
which is used to send the Http requests. So how can i record the script
using this interface. Please help me out.

Regards
Sachin Singh

Re: How to Record the Scritp using the Desktop/Windows Interface.

Posted by dennis <gz...@126.com>.
Using JMeter to start the proxy. Then in the windows app, set the proxy
server to the server started by JMeter.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/best-practices.html#proxy_server

Dennis