Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Karthik Ananthakrishnan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/01 05:23:48 UTC

Re: Fineract CN Server - Insufficient memory - Java Run time error

Hey Victor,

I did check for different metrics to analyse server performance in
cloudwatch before trying out swap space. Nginx, MySQL, Cassandra and
Fineract Application are the only resource consuming applications. Each
microservice takes around 2GB of memory when starting.. so, 12 micro
services taking up around 25GB of Memory space leaving very limited
resource for MySQL, Cassandra, Nginx to run. For now i am not considering
elastic scalability. This is the reason, i commented out few microservices
and starting the server to optimise memory consumption.

Regards,
Karthik

--
Karthik Krishnan

Re: Fineract CN Server - Insufficient memory - Java Run time error

Posted by Karthik Ananthakrishnan <ka...@beyondsquare.com.INVALID>.
It is possible. But for now. I have only one EC2 machine provisioned. If i
need to enable more micro services, my plan is to run Cassandra and MySQL
is RDS and connect it from the application.

Posted by Awasum Yannick <ya...@gmail.com>.