Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Michael Johnston <la...@mac.com> on 2002/08/06 20:58:58 UTC

ANN: ApacheAxisForWO (axis with WebObjects)

Hi,

I have axis basically working with WebObjects, without running
WebObjects in a servlet container. I haven't tested sessions yet, and I
still have a problem with .jws classes that are in packages, but basic
deployment of services works. I was able to do it without changing any
Axis code, just re-writing AxisServlet as a WebObjects direct action
handler, and writing a WOEngineConfigurationFactory and AxisWOSession.

I want to put the project on SourceForge, and just wanted to check if
the name ApacheAxisForWO is kosher.

Cheers,
Michael Johnston