Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Brian Murray <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/27 02:22:17 UTC

XML Catalog test case failure in Axis2 on Linux

Hi all,

The test cases introduced in the jaxws module as part of XML Catalog support
fail on Linux.  One problem I have found is that the Catalog API's are
returning "file://" (two slashes) on Linux when they (correctly) return
"file:/" (one slash) on Windows.  If I add the following just before the
"return resolvedImportLocation" in CatalogWSDLLocator, then this problem is
corrected:

        if (resolvedImportLocation != null)
            resolvedImportLocation =
resolvedImportLocation.replaceFirst("file://",
"file:/");

A similar fix would be needed in CatalogURIResolver.  Would this be an
objectionable correction?

Re: [Axis2] Re: XML Catalog test case failure in Axis2 on Linux

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
> Brian,
>
> fixed the breaking test with the hack for now...
Great    :)

-Deepal

[Axis2] Re: XML Catalog test case failure in Axis2 on Linux

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.